Thursday, January 28, 2016

Women's Bra by Bellini with Underwire Support

This set of womens satin and lace  bras are absolutely breath taking and so comfortable to wear...The design of satin and lace bra is one of the most prettiest bras ever....the material is truly high quality made to last a long time...this comes in a pack of six lovely bras...The only issue I have is that the straps fall off on some of them since they are removable...but with me having a sewing machine that is no issue...I sewed them on permanently on and that's it...the colors are very pretty too...all colors are different, none repeated...The bras are super push up...They make my breast look way bigger by pushing them up...no my breast are not hanging...lol but with the push up system of the bra...makes them look bigger since I am small breasted...they come individually packed and sent in a clear plastic bag....and shipped out in an amazon box....although I had that slight issue with some of the straps I am highly in love with my bras...
Below you will find the link that will take you to the product page and some pictures as well...






Product page link below
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B019JJQSGC?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00






No comments:

Post a Comment