Sunday, January 24, 2016

OPCC Professional Eyebrow Razor for Beautiful Eyebrows

This review is to express how good these eyebrow razor is...I have been using them for a while now and my eyebrows have been kept nicely....Not only do I trim them nicely but I also notice that my eyebrows take longer to grow again after I am done...This is such a great pack...It comes three razors in each pack and the whole package contains 18pcs in total...So its 6 packs of three in each total of 18....The quality of them is superb too...I have had more than onetime use on my razors...
They are very compact to fit into any purse pocket or even in a makeup bag....I normally dont like to use tweezers because of the pain...lol....so these are more useful for me...
They came shipped out on a amazon box but shipped in a plastic see thru packaging containing all six packs...The shipping was super fast too...I highly recommend this seller and this product...Below I have included pictures of the product itself and the product page link on amazon for you to purchase for your self or your loved one....You will not go wrong...








 <3 PRODUCT LINK BELOW<3


No comments:

Post a Comment