Saturday, January 16, 2016

HyperPS - Green Bluetooth Headset w/Microphone

This baby comes in three different colors being, blue...green and orange...I got the green ones and my husband loves it and so do I ....we constantly fight as to who is using them...lol...They pair very easily with no hassle to our both phones ...I have a galaxy s5 and he has a blu phone and they both work wonderfully with the headphone...It comes with what you see in the pictures and it charges fast too...a full charge lasts us couple days...It is nice and lightweight and it does not bother on ear while in use...Another great feature is that is is sweat proof, so I can wear them while exercising or running the treadmill to listen to my music...
 the includes the following
1 x Headset 
1 x Ear Hook 
1 x USB Charge Cable 
1 x English/Chinese User Manual


The product does not heat up at all while it is the charging mode...I highly recommend this to others to be as pleased as I am when I got this bluetooth headset...Below you will find the product link for your purchase or as a gift...Trust me you will not go wrong...

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B016PGUJEO?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_search_detailpage








No comments:

Post a Comment