Sunday, January 24, 2016

OPCC Rabbit ears Multi-purpose Wire Organizer

These rabbit ears wire organizers come in so darn handy...I always have all these wires just laying on the corner of my bed laying on the floor...Because i keep them plugged in day and night...lol...yes unfortunately that is me...But this came in and I was so thrilled...Now I can keep them all organized at the corner of my bed and at my reach...They are made of Soft PVC Surface...which is a very durable rubber material....But just one advice...when removing the paper of the adhesive tape, do it very careful not to touch the tape because it will NOT stick correctly after you are done....
But if it is done correctly without the tape having contact with your skin, you should be good...and it will help you so much to keep wires organized....
The package includes 16pcs of these rabbit ears wire organizers...four in blue....four in green...four in pink....and four in red...
It will hold a wire of up to 7.5mm in diameter...and it also comes with a sticky note pad as a complimentary gift...I will include some pictures below and the product link for you to purchase on the product page...




















<<<<<<<LINK TO PRODUCT PAGE BELOW>>>>>>>>

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B015GTU6VC?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00


No comments:

Post a Comment