Thursday, January 7, 2016

AM CLOTHES Womens Casual Pure Color Long Thin Cardigan With Two Pockets

The AM womens casual cardigan is made with the very best quality material...The cardigan has two pockets and it is long and a nice thin material...Can be worn in any season even in the summer..It comes in a variety of colors....
Black....deep grey....light grey....mustard yellow...navy blue...pink....royal blue....shiny green...watermelon red...and white...

I got the watermelon red and I must say that I fell in love with this color...I will admit I was expecting a more of a reddish color and watermelon red is more a coral color ...But i just love it...It is a one size from xs to large and it fit me just right and I am a large to xlarge size...
The stitching was nicely done with none loose anywhere....The material is stretchy as well , which I love too...It is somewhat like a jersey material and It is awesome cause it stretches just perfectly but does not fit tight... I have worn it for a full day and then thru it in the washer in cold water to see how the material would hold after washing...It did great, color is still intact and I just hung to dry since it is so thin ...It dried pretty well within a good timeframe and since I did not do it on the dryer it did not shrink at all...I highly recommend this to others and most likely be purchasing other colors to match my outfits....

Below you can see pictures and also find the link to purchase the product on  the sellers amazon store....
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B016K7T99Y?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00





No comments:

Post a Comment