Friday, January 1, 2016

Folding Long-Reach Pick-Up Gripper Helping Hand Tool

This tool is a must have for so many uses....It is great for people like myself that has arthritis but also good for janitorial work...garden work....hard to reach places like behind stove or washer and dryer....I tell ya it has so many uses....It is very lightweight so even my delicate painful hands with arthritis can have great use of it....It extends to nearly 3 feet so it has a very good reach....
But although it is lightweight don't let that fool you...It is made with a very sturdy and durable aluminum....made to last through mostly anything...

This is by far a life changer for me....It is sometimes so difficult for me to reach to high places due to my arthritis and with this grabber tool its so much easier....It folds for easier storage of it....





And to help assist you to purchase this product I am including the link to the amazon store for the seller below....you will not go wrong with it....

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B016684RIK?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s00

No comments:

Post a Comment