Sunday, January 10, 2016

Muscle Fix Tape- Kinesiology Recovery Sports Athletic Tape

This kinesiology therapeutic support tape is a must have in basically any household....the kinesiology tape has helped me very much with my back issues....I suffer from lower back pain so when I am going to do my daily routine exercises or walks I like to put on a strip on the therapeutic recovery support tape so that I can have some support on my back and it lowers the pain too...It helps my muscles a lot...

The measurements of the tape is 20 strips of   25cm x 5cm / 10in x 2in of premium quality  & enhancing performance  kinesiology precut tape...THey stick very well no matter what type of exercise you are doing...Be it on dry places or even in water...They will stay adhered for 3-5 days no matter what...

It is made with 95% cotton and 5% spandex and it is latex free and high grade breathable and waterproof  cotton mesh material...

I have had it on for about 2 days now and it is still on and has just started to peel off at one corner so it will stay on for about a day or two more...but I will take it off tonight...
The box where it comes in also serves as a tape dispenser....It has a precut opening where you just put the kinesiology tape thru the opening and dispense only what you need...It also protects the tape from dust while it is on the dispenser....It came shipped in a very well package and the shipping was superb...I highly recommend this to others as well...

Below you will find the picture of the tape on my lower back and also the link for you to purchase as well...You will not go wrong...

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00RYFVHJ2/ref=twister_B00RYFVHME?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1





No comments:

Post a Comment