Monday, January 25, 2016

OPCC makeup Pocket/purse Mirror pack of 12

The OPCC makeup mirror is so super cute...they come each individually in a very cute plastic envelope wrapping...They all have a very nice cartoon anime figurines on the mirrors ...they are thin but very compact to fit into either a pocket or into any purse...They are not magnifying mirrors, but work perfectly good as a regular mirror...Mine came in with 6 different designs and yes you will get repeats...They come in a pack of 12 mirrors....These make such a great gift for any teenager or even as a party favor for a teen...I did get one broken which is nothing compared to how many you get for such a good price...I even kept one for myself and just tossed it in my purse...I love the fact that the mirrors are very clear and not foggy at all like some non expensive mirrors i have seen...They are very good quality and I highly recommend them to others...So below you will find a picture and the product link for you to purchase for yourself or as a gift ....








PRODUCT PAGE LINK FOR PURCHASE BELOW

No comments:

Post a Comment