Friday, January 29, 2016

Kangaroo Banana Powder - HD LuxeCashmere Make Up - Banana Setting Powder

I have never used a setting powder before but there is always a first time to try something...I must say I love the fact how good this works in combination with my foundation...I have dry skin and I always apply some cream before I apply my makeup...So I applied  this right after I applied my foundation and it gave my face a total different look as to if I were to only use the foundation.. I apply this with one of the biggest blush brush I have and I just apply some setting powder to the brush and shake off any excess to the container....I just need a little to apply to my face so this will last me a while...I feel it also serves me as a highlighter since I am kinda like a cinnamon color skin....This came shipped on a very well made packaging and the shipping was super fast too...It does not make my skin look dry at all...love it...
Below I will include pictures of the product itself and also the product link to purchase....

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0194BW6KC?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00








No comments:

Post a Comment