Friday, January 29, 2016

Audio 2000s E80206 1/4" TS To XLR Female 6 Feet White Color Microphone Cable

This was a very well needed product to use with my pa system...This is the Audio 2000's microphone cable in white color just like the microphone....It is made of very good quality material....very durable...I had sound off my microphone instantly when I connected the audio 2000 cable to the mic....It comes shipped out in a clear packaging and shipped out in a amazon box...since I got if off amazon.com....It comes in a variety of lengths and either 1/4 to xlr or xlr to xlr...But I got the six feet 1/4 to xlr and it works wonderfully ...we have been using it every weekend since i got it...The connectors are made with gold plated brass for a more reliable and static free contact with the mic....You can also choose either 6ft...23ft or 25ft cables...trust me you will not go wrong with this one...It looks very professional and fits well my microphone with no issues of it being loose...
Below you will find a picture of the product and also you will find the link to the sellers product page as well....I am also including a link of the microphone that goes with it well...

Microphone to go with the cable below
http://lizamreviews.blogspot.com/2016/01/audio-2000s-apm1068-white-dynamic-vocal.html

Product link to purchase cable below

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01A2L7NQK?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=od_aui_detailpages00

Picture of cable



No comments:

Post a Comment