Thursday, January 14, 2016

AM CLOTHES Womens Super Long Modal Knitted Cardigan Coat With Pocket

This super long modal knitted cardigan sweater has two pockets and it is super comfy...The material used on this cardigan is modal and it is super soft and the material is nice and thin to wear at any temperature...It is long enough to cover my buttocks which is great since I have a curvy figure and a big butt I like to wear long shirts or cardigans to cover it up a bit...And this cardigan is the perfect thing...It comes in a variety of eight colors all lovely , but I got a black color so I can wear it with basically anything I wear...I have many cardigans but this one in particular is gonna be one of my favorites now since I love the material of it....The stitches has been very well done , with no loose stitches anywhere....It comes in a clear plastic bag packaging but shipped in a box...And not to mention the shipping was super fast too...Over all I highly recommend this to others as well and it makes a great gift for that special someone...Below you will find the link to the product page on amazon so just click on it and go ahead and order one for yourself....

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B016MISMZI?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s00






No comments:

Post a Comment