Sunday, January 10, 2016

iRULU X1s Lightning 10.1 Inch Octa Core Android 5.1 Lollipop Tablet PC, 1GB RAM, 16 GB Nand Flash, 1024*600 Resolution

This iRulu X1s lightning 10.1 inch tablet is truly amazing...I got this for a gift for my daughter and she really loves it...It has a 16gb of space but it can be extended to a 32gb with a memory card based on the instructions on the webpage...But I must say that my daughter has a 128gb micro sd card mounted on the tablet and it recognized the card immediately and she has so many movies and music stored in it right now....and still has space...It has a dual 2mp cameras one in front and one in the back both have 2mp...It also has a bluetooth 4.0 and it also has a mini hdmi port so you can connect it to any tv with hdmi....Every app that I have used has worked wonderfully well...The display is nice and bright especially on games...I had a bit of issues trying to stream videos but that was fixed with instructions sent from iRulu...The customer service from them is amazing too...I highly recommend a great tablet at such an affordable price...Please click link below to go to the product page so you can order one too...Do not hesitate it is amazing...It responds very quickly to every click or swipe....


http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B015U8VS2A?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00


No comments:

Post a Comment