Friday, January 15, 2016

AM Womens Waist Cincher Corset Shapewear

I just love ....love ...love... my skull waist cincher by AM...The waist cincher fits a bit tight , I layed on my bed to put it on....But its not a tightness that is bothersome, no...I think most of them have to be that way to train your waist...The material used is truly great material , I would say one of the best materials I have seen on a waist cincher...It comes in six different designs on the waist cinchers...the styles are as follows....skulls, leopard brown...leopard white....bats...flower red and stars... It comes in sizes from xs-6x and it is made of rubber...they have various rows of hooks to train and move the adjustment during the training of your waist...This corset DOES not come with the g string
I have ordered waist trainers before and some have not fit me due to different size as us....But this one finally fit me yay...I am very pleased with this corset...I can wear it under clothes or even on top of clothes since I like so much the skull design....

Below you will find the product link to purchase for yourself or just as a gift...Trust me you will not go wrong...

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B017R0COIG?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_search_detailpage







No comments:

Post a Comment