Friday, January 1, 2016

I Love You & Love You More Cotton Polyester Standard Size Pillowcase Pair

Another great quality item from Super Z Outlet....

This time I bring you the review of the I love you and I love you more pillow case set...These are made of  55% Cotton and 45% Polyester.This would make a super cool wedding gift seriously...They fit any standard size pillow since the measurements are  29.5" inches wide and 19" inches tall.
They are very well done and have no loose stitching at all...The material feels nice and soft too....I have since getting it already washed mine and they did not shrink nor did they get colors messed up....I am vey happy with my set....I have used mine to decor my bedroom with black and white sheets sets and curtains and not only do we distinguish which pillow is which but also gives it a very nice look...


So if you are looking for a valentines day gift, anniversary gift, wedding gift, or just something to express an I LOVE YOU.....this is it....just click on the link below and it will take you to the sellers page....

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0193YRJ2K?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00



No comments:

Post a Comment