Sunday, March 8, 2015

Naturo Nitro Preworkout Octane Supplement

I decided to take the opportunity given to me to purchase this item at a discounted price in exchange for a unbiased review...Although I am not the person to use it, I automatically thought of a family friend who is a a fitness nut, he loves to be in gym for hours and likes to take care of his body , and loves to do excersises and so forth . So I handed this down to him , he stated that he has been using it for a while now and that what he likes the most is the flavor of it..It is a lemonade flavor he said he mixes it like -15-20 minutes before working out and he likes that when he mixes it , the powder dissolves quickly and doesnt stay clumpy. He also states that after about a week of using it he started to feel the difference, because he has a hard working job doing construction in highways and most of time he gets home feeling so tired and beat down, and since starting the Naturo Nitro Octane he still feels full of energy when he gets home...He is very pleased with this product and told me that he recommends it to others with eyes shut..When I received the item, it comes in a well packaged box, not torn or beat up in any way...Shipping is at a fast timing. Oh, just remembered that he also told me he had no side effects of the nitro powder, never upset his stomach or anything..Pleasant taste especially for those like him that loves lemon.

No comments:

Post a Comment