Sunday, March 8, 2015

copper knee sleeves

okay ...i have been trying out my knee sleeve for over a week now and must say that this has helped me out so much...I suffer from arthritis and for this reason i am constantly on bone pains...even more on these very cold days...I am a female in my 40+ and most of the time feel like i am over 80..with that said, well since wearing these it has helped my pain a great noticable way...Even though i do take medications when in pain, but even with medications i am always in pain..that is how bad it is...And since wearing the knee brace sleeve my pain has been much much less....Almost to the point where i have none...Well what i do is i put on some bengay to make the area feel hot and then put my knee sleeve on..and voila....within an hour or much less the pain is almost to completely gone...I have tried many other braces or sleeves but none up till now had made my pain so much better..besides most of them were bulky and would look and feel uncomfortable under jeans, which is what i mostly use...But this sleeve not only is it comforteable to wear but it is not bulky, since it is made of nylon and spandex...It comes in a pack of two, as well which is great...for those like myself that get pain on both knees , sometimes..I am so happy that i was offered this sleeve at a great promotional discount and unbiased review for inspectional purposes because this item is great...It did pass my inspection and I definately rate it my 5 stars...

No comments:

Post a Comment