Sunday, March 8, 2015

Clear Skin WIllow Bark Booster Serum

I absolutely love this product...I ordered this product at a discounted price in exchange for my unbiased review...In no way did this influence in the way i think about this product..The product arrived at time specified and the packaging was superb.The willow bark booster serum can be used in any skin type.I am a woman of over 40 and therefor my skin is no longer like those of a younger woman..therefor was looking forward to trying this out...I applied it twice a day and saw the difference...It is gentle on my skin, makes it smoother and made my dark spots under my eyes look better since it removed my dark circles..Another good thing about it is that its an organic product.There is alot of improvement in my skin and even look smother and younger...lol...which i love.I since then have also recommended this item to my family and friends and got them into using this product that works wonderfully..It takes my 5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment