Sunday, March 8, 2015

Ipleasure 7" pink jelly dildo

i am very pleased with my new addition to my adult toy box...The 7 inch jelly feel to it is great...By making it in jelly material makes it feel quite a bit normal. and the size is just right as well...As an adult, us women like to keep the spice up in our relationship, so when I was offered this item at a great price for the purpose of inspection and an unbiased review i accepted and I must say i am very pleased with it...It has multiple speeds for you to use based on your prefference of the night I must add...lol...Depending on the mood your in...It is very easy to change the batteries because of the markings on it...And as part of my inspection is using the product and I must say it has helped me acheive a great orgasm last night when trying it, As a married woman i like to try out different things in my marriage and well at times as well have an urge when my husband is not around, since he works night shift...So yes this is deffinately a go... 5 stars to this item

No comments:

Post a Comment