Sunday, March 8, 2015

my home trendz digital meat thermometer

I am very pleased with this digital thermometer, it did just what it was supposed to do ...I used it for my cheese making...I like to do my home made mozzarella cheese and this thermometer came in very handy since my previous one no longer works..It worked perfectly fine and I love the fact that it has a cable to throw in my pot and a clip to hang on it...It is great for cheese making, for baking, broiling, bbqing...basically anything you want to use it in the kitchen for...It came in a very conveniently safe box so it would not break..Shipping was really fast as well...I received this thermometer at a discounted price for me to try out and give my honest unbiased review of it.But that does not have any influence at all in my review...Review is simply based on my own personal experience with the thermometer

No comments:

Post a Comment