Sunday, March 8, 2015

Elusive Dreams face mask with ear plugs

LOVING MY MASK....I am a person that have suffered with migraines for many many years..therefor as you can imagine, I need darkness and quiet place when my migraine is at work...I have a few sleep mask in my home, just in case my babygirl takes and misplaces my mask...different kinds, brand,colors..etc..So yes I have tried many..but I must say I am truthfully enjoying and loving this mask for something very specific..The masks I have all over my home none would cover all needs for when I have my migraine setback..which is darkness and noise all at once, and this one does since it not only has the mask to cover my eyes but also ear plugs to reduce the noise around me...I received this product through a promotion for my honest review, but all opinions expressed are solely my own. I respect the importance of honest reviewing, and I hope that you too.
First off, it's very comfortable to wear,Silky on one side and cottony soft on the other side.The strap is actually adjustable so you can fit it to your head loosely or more securely if you prefer

No comments:

Post a Comment