Friday, March 13, 2015

body merry 2.5 retinol moisturizer



I am very glad that i got the chance to try out this amazing moisturizer...I have been having problems with my skin due to extreme dryness...I have had this problem for couple years now..I think it runs in the family because my babygirl who is only five years old also has the same issue..but hers is worse...She has eczema...Anyways, I have been searching and trying out various skin creams, trying to get my skin to look and feel better...And finally i have found something that really makes it better..It doesnt make my skin greasy at all, but it does moisturize and make it look healthier again...It does not at all make my skin feel sensitive, no side effects to the retinol..I also apply it to my face around the eyes and on my forehead...And it has helped my dark spots and made my wrinkles feel smoother..I have heard it is algo good for hyperpigmentations and skin discolorations...I would not know since i dont have that type of skin problems...But with all honesty, I am extremely happy with the outcome that i have had in as little as two weeks..


No comments:

Post a Comment