Sunday, March 8, 2015

fit belt-running belt

well i received my belt last night and must say i was shocked when i opened the packaging...when i was offered this item at a great discount for inspectional purposes and an unbiased review, well i didnt think much of it ...But when i opened the packaging and saw the item itself must say that my thoughts were completely changed...First of all the item comes in a well kept packaging with very fast shipping...The material of the belt is of the best quality i have seen..It has various pockets for keeping your belongings close while excersizing or just taking your walks, like I do...I personally would have loved to see these in various colors, since i am a pink color lady.. but the black one itself is amazing...it has a key holder also...it is like a spandex material that stretches kinda...Not to mention the seller is a great person as well, very communicating.This item definaltely has my 5 stars...

No comments:

Post a Comment