Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Ideashop® Professional U581 CAN/OBDII Scanner Diagnostic Scan Tool Code Reader


This Ideashop professional U581 scanning tool is very handy and a must have for anyone who owns a car...Sooner or later you will need it like I did...My car had the check engine light on for quite some time , so when this arrived we imediately tried it on our dodge...It gave us a reading of P0068 and searching and searching we found it is the mass airflow sensor....So my husband went to the auto parts and got the sensor and changed it...Oh boy, this is a lifesaver...Because I was about to sell this car very cheap thinking it needed a major repair, when it was something so simple as that...Now the check engine light is back off...No more headaches for me...thank you Ideashop...








If you want to purchase one for yourself or a loved one just click the link below...




No comments:

Post a Comment