Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Easy@Home Wireless Digital Video Baby Monitor with 3.5-Inch screen

I have this baby monitor and it works wonderfully...The image is nice and clear...The screen of the monitor is a perfect size...The screen size is 3.5 inches and The audio is crystal clear too...The video of the screen comes on when there is noise on the speaker...Because it has night vision capability ...It comes with the monitor and its ac adapter the camera with its ac adapter, a clip that you can use to clip camera on crib,wall or any other place..and the instruction manual...The manual is very detailed and the instructions are very easy to follow...I am glad I got the opportunity to try this out because I work at home in child care..There are times that I have 7 kids all together and some are overnight...I have a 1yr old that I take care overnight so this comes in very handy so that I can place it on top of the night table and keep track of her during the night..If there is any type of noise the night vision kicks in so that I am able to see what is going on in the room;..

You can purchase the item here in the below link...

http://www.amazon.com/Easy-Home-Wireless-3-5-Inch-Infrared/dp/B00O5FP5KQ/ref=cm_rdp_product

No comments:

Post a Comment