Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Ayfee Portable Bluetooth 4.0 Speaker,

Ayfee Portable Bluetooth 4.0 Speaker, Rugged IPX6 NFC Bluetooth Waterproof Speakers with 7W Powerful Drive great  for Outdoors , shower or just a daily use indoors...
For a speaker this size the sound is excellent. Good bass, clear vocals, sharp treble.
I was trully amazed by this speaker when it arrived...Pictures do not do it justice...Do not be fooled like I was when I saw the picture, and I thought ahhh its small, it will not be too loud...Well guess what, I was wrong...I had another bluetooth speaker that I was using on a daily basis when I shower or do the dishes...But that one went into my dressers cabinet because this one took its place...It is small yes, the measurements are 4.8 x 1.8 x 2.5 inches ...But the loudness of this baby is unique...It is super loud compared to other bluetooth speakers its size...Not only is it super loud, but when put to its max the sound is still super clear..There is no distortion at all in the sound when maxed...It is waterproof or should I say splashproof..Because you will not submerge it in water...lol...and it is also shockproof (ipx6)
There are various ways to use this speaker...either through bluetooth, or by installing a micro sd card, or even by plugging your favorite device through the audio aux cable provided with the speaker..It has 5 buttons on the top, for playing your music and it even has a mic for answering your calls when connected through bluetooth with your phone...it is extremely good...I highly recommend this to anyone...It comes in a variety of colors, blue, black,red and green..But I got the red one and I love it...






If you want to purchase one for yourself and enjoy music like I am just click the link...


No comments:

Post a Comment