Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Sinnofoto® S10 Extendable Wireless Selfie Stick

This review is for the Sinnofoto S10 extendable wireless selfie stick...I am a selfie person and have used a variety of selfie sticks but this one has by far been the best one that I have prefered so far...Ever since I have gotten it this is what I use for all my selfies...The stick is extendable up to  31.3 inches...It comes with a remote control as well...
comes with all the following....
S10 selfie stick
Gopro mount
Phone holder
Bluetooth remote control
Bluetooth remote control case
Operating Instructions

Selfie sticks are the way to go especially when you need to get a picture of a crowd...This one is also rechargeable and fits many many phones and even the go pro camera...love it...


Below you will find the  product store link to purchase, trust me you will not go wrong...




https://www.amazon.com/Sinnofoto%C2%AE-S10-Extendable-smartphone-Self-portrait/product-reviews/B00ZOHHN04/ref=cm_cr_dp_synop?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=0&sortBy=recent#R1P2MWK7D5Y2BT















Product received for inspection purposes and a unbiased review...all expressions are my own...

No comments:

Post a Comment