Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Yoga Leggings - Sunzel Women's Tights Yoga Fitness Running Leggings Pants

These yoga leggings by sunzel are so comfortable  and great quality as well...You get a very good product for an amazing price...I wore these the third day after receiving and boy was I shocked with how well they fit...The material is very stretchy and forms to the body well... You can match it with practically any color shirt since it is black and grey and those colors go great with basically anything...Although I must admit I put mine on with a grey shirt and black cardigan  and it looked so nice...Had it on for my physical therapy doing my exercises and routines and they were so comfy that they you wont even feel it on...they come in a variety of sizes from small to 3x...The material used on these leggings are made to withhold the moisture from your body, so my therapy sessions went well and I still felt nice and cool.......material is 92% Nylon/ 8% Spandex...
I usually wear a xl on leggings but decided to go with a large on this one and I did not go wrong...They fit just how I liked them...Only thing is that the waistband does kinda slip down a bit since it is not a elastic or anything just part of the same material..But it is is just slips a bit not anything that you will see your butt crack or anything like that...lol...love the design of them...being grey with black...
THey come shipped in a clear plastic packaging and the shipping was super fast too...Over all no complaints with them or the seller...Below you will find pictures and the product link for purchase on amazon.com....So do not hesitate any longer, go purchase one , or two or even three....





PRODUCT LINK FOR PURCHASE BELOW
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B019XVQ2LC?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_search_detailpage







No comments:

Post a Comment