Friday, February 12, 2016

Assorted Mini Colorful Rubber Hearts, Smiley Faces, Flower Design Stamps by SuperZ Outlet

Another great product by SuperZ Outlet...This is another set of the wonderful rubber stamps good for kids , school, crafting, etc...This set comes with 50 stamps of different designs, from flowers, hearts, kisses, I love you words...smiley faces etc....some do come repeated, so do not expect to get all 50 different ones, cause it wont happen...But still a great product...They each are made of rubber, atleast the stamp is...not the outside of the stamp...They all come with its lids and they have a sticker on the lid to show you what the stamp is..The ink appears to be clear on most of them, what I did since I know my daughter goes thru the ink in one day...lol...i went to the dollar store and got the ink pad for her and she presses it on the ink pad and then transfers it to the paper...awesome...great product...my baby loves it...
as I mentioned on the alphabet stamps set, this one also comes in a cardboard box with slots for each of the stamps but the cardboard is flimsy...So I keep them in a ziplock baggie and it makes it easier for me to store them too...
Below you will find a picture of the practice sheet my daughter made the same day they arrived...and also a link to purchase the product on amazon store....




PRODUCT LINK TO PURCHASE ON AMAZON STORE BELOW

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01AH9OI06?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00






No comments:

Post a Comment