Tuesday, October 27, 2015

JmGO G1 1080p HD 1500LM LED Projector Media player and Smart Home Theater System

This is by far the best LED Projector that I have used or owned...The quality of this smart home theater system projector is amazing...It comes with everything needed to connect it and have it up and running...It even has speakers integrated into the system and let me tell you that I was so surprised when I heard the audio on this baby for the first time...Truly amazing...It is super loud and very crystal clear sound and picture too...it is a great projector and the image is so darn clear even in daylight with just my curtains closed..
It comes shipped out in a very well packed box and the recommend this to others as well...
I am including a video so that you can see what i am talking about...
Below is the link to the product as well so you can click on it and go make your purchase on their amazon store...'
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0122O3940/ref=pdp_new_dp_review




No comments:

Post a Comment