Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Lotfancy Blood Pressure Monitor

I really needed this blood pressure monitor by LotFancy, because my husband sufferes from very high blood pressure all the time...He is on a strict diet and uses many medications to try to control it...Most of the time it is under control but others it is not....He had another blood pressure monitor but had it for so long that it finally gave up...Stopped functioning... This BP-202H blood pressure monitor is super easy to use...Comes with instruction manual that explains in detail...The lcd is pretty big and very visual...It stores into 4 memory groups ...It uses 2 AAA batteries not included...I tried in on myself to take the pictures since my husband was taking a nap at the time...But as you can see on my pictures the screen visibility is very clear and it was very accurate...After my husband woke up we used it on his wrist as well and worked perfectly fine as well...And yes it was a little high for him..It comes with a storage container to keep it in at all times...
The item shipped in a very well made package and shipping was super fast as well..Not to mention the companies customer service is superb...
will certainly recommend to family and friends...awesome item




No comments:

Post a Comment