Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Mens 316L Stainless Steel Leather Dragon Head Bracelet

This review now is headed towards the mens dragon head stainless steel/leather bracelet...I must admit it is super nice and the material used is awesome....very durable material...It comes in three different sizes ...which are 7.5inches-7.85 inches-and 8.25 inches...I personally got the 7.5 inches and it fit my wrist perfectly...And yes it says men bracelet, but I got it for myself  since my husband does not like this kind of jewelry...So I purchased one for myself since I fell in love the minute I saw it...
It is stainless steel with leather rope and it fits like a bangle bracelet...THe clasp of the bracelet is the ring that the two dragon heads are holding and love the fact that it stays very secured and will not open at all ....unless you take it off of course...
These are hand made and done very beautifully...Like I said although it says men's bracelet a female that loves dragons like myself can also wear this...

Below you will find the product link to purchase on the sellers store on amazon and also a picture or two of the product...






PRODUCT LINK TO PURCHASE BELOW
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B012HWP0M6?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s00






No comments:

Post a Comment