Sunday, February 21, 2016

HyperPS - QD2 Black 8800mah Multi-function Vehicle Car Jump Starter Mobile Power Bank Battery Charger

The HyperPs QD2 multi function jumpstart power bank is an item that everyone should have in their household...It is a very indispensable product that you never know when you will need....Not only can you charge your electronic devices like cellphone , tablet, or even laptops with this,...But you can also give your car a booster jump if you shall need one...I have had to try it for all the above and it has worked very well...First I took it on a family trip and my phone and tablet needed charge...SO I decided to try it out instead of my normal plugs...and within an hour and twenty minutes give or take they were fully charged...Then , my kids left the dvd player of the van running while the car was off and it drained my car battery....Luckily I had this charged at the moment so I gave the car a jump start and OMG...it did work...gave my car a boost and turned on immediately and it did not heat up at all...It withheld and met all my expectations...SO yes, I highly recommend this to others as well...Below you will see some pictures of every thing that comes in the package and don't let the size fool you...It works great...I will also post the product link below so that you can purchase one as well...


PRODUCT LINK TO PURCHASE BELOW

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01AYKBV2Q?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_search_detailpage







No comments:

Post a Comment